Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Instagram Photos {March}

It has only been two months and I am already tired of the effort it takes to put together the pictures from Instagram (Jan/Feb). I am going to share the pictures from March the lazy way... we will see what happens for April...

reading with Grandma while Grandpa naps//Simon is proud of himself for making to the top of the stairs

Mexican meatballs for dinner//chasing Miriam

feeding the dinosaur at the park//"I'm up here Mom"

Miriam wears her dress-up shoes daily//ballet poses with Grandpa

sometimes you just need Chick-fil-A for dinner//Mom's time to unwind

red curry lentils//playing together

all these winter clothes when it is supposed to be spring//first morning of the end of busy season

successful egg hunt//DADDY!

love reading with Dad//snow in March is never fun

riding bikes inside because it is too cold outside//hanging out

driving at night is rare//date with Dad

coloring eggs//egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's

rocking before nap//Sunday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment