Friday, February 1, 2013

Instagram Photos {January}

I have decided to share my Instagram photos on the blog each month for those who don't have the app. Here are our pictures from January:

Simon playing with his animal magnets while I make dinner//My new sunglasses//Miriam is a CTR
Skype with Dad on the iPad//Ready to go shopping//Sharing the plasma bike
Miriam in her ballerina clothes//Waiting for the garbage truck//Making Rice Krispie Treats


Miriam got her ears pierced//Miriam loves Food Network//Simon loves Miriam's sparkly shoes
All wearing hats//Playing outside on a nice day
Simon biffed it on the concrete stairs//New red pants//Miriam at the library


For fun, here are the Instagrams I took of random daily things:

I love when Michael makes dinner//New jar on mantle//Simon's ties
Simon's ties again//Current obsession with Audrey Hepburn//French Onion Soup in progress
Soup complete and ready to devour//Frozen water left in car//Kheema and Naan

by the way, i got this template here.

No comments:

Post a Comment