Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

We woke the kids up early on Easter morning to make sure we had time for egg hunting, gifts, and getting ready for church. Miriam and Simon found all the eggs and tore into the gifts so quickly that I didn't really get any good pictures. They loved finding the eggs with candy and they loved their Easter gifts.

I feel like taking pictures yesterday when the weather was warm was one of the smartest ideas I have had in a while. The pictures were more relaxed instead of rushed. I was able to take my time and take a bunch of pictures of Miriam and Simon. They only downfall is the family picture. We hurried and took a couple on self-timer before heading to church (plus it was starting to rain), so we take what we can get for this year.


I took a couple more of Miriam and Simon just to document what they actually looked at church on Easter.



Oh yeah, I did snap one yesterday too...


No comments:

Post a Comment