After driving around the grounds the tram dropped us off right in front of the house. We waited a couple of minutes on the huge wrap around porch for our tour time. I am sure this was the kids least favorite part, but I found it interesting to learn about the Drayton family and the history of the house. We also walked around the gardens of the house.
Our last stop was a petting farm they had on the property. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was surprised to walk in and see so many animals just walking around. There were miniature horses, deer, goats, peacocks, tortoises, turkeys, and pigs. The kids didn't really love being super close to the animals, but I think Michael had fun :)
^^ my cute husband taking a selfie with the deer :) ^^
^^ albino peacock ^^
Here are the videos we took while at the plantation:
No comments:
Post a Comment