At the end I finally remembered to take a video. Here is Simon making me lunch.
a story of our daily life; sometimes exciting, sometimes mundane, but ours just the same
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Hilton Head SC - The Sandbox Children's Museum
I love how vacation is about making everyone happy. One morning Michael went golfing with his Dad and brothers-in-law. While he was gone I took the kids to a children's museum to play. Miriam, Simon, and Levi had a lot of fun and didn't want to leave when it was time for lunch. They pretended to fly a plane, played bank, played in the sand, played post office, played musical instruments, made a restaurant, played on a ship, and Miriam's favorite - a craft room full of endless craft supplies.
At the end I finally remembered to take a video. Here is Simon making me lunch.
At the end I finally remembered to take a video. Here is Simon making me lunch.
Labels:
South Carolina,
Travels,
Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment