Monday, August 24, 2015

Kid's Cruise on the Gypsy

For our first day on Hilton Head Island we took the kids on a dolphin cruise. We found a boat cruise geared toward kids.


Each of the kids were able to throw a cast net for bait fish and shrimp. (They also pulled up crab pots, but we didn't get any pictures.)











There was another boat nearby throwing out food to attract the dolphins.




The kid's favorite part of the excursion was fishing for baby sharks.









It was pure luck that I caught this all on video. I randomly decided to take a video and the next thing I know the kids are petting a shark. Simon was very excited about the whole thing, although he didn't want to hold the shark. Also, thanks to Rebecca for getting pictures on our camera. We made some great memories and the kids had a great time.

Here is the video of Simon (and Michael) catching a baby shark:



No comments:

Post a Comment