We decided to arrive in San Diego a couple of days before my family. Therefore we had two nights to stay where we wanted. During Michael's business travels he accumulated enough Marriott points for us to stay a couple of nights at a hotel on the beach.
The first night I stayed up in the room with Levi while Michael took Miriam and Simon down to the beach to collect seashells. I put on my zoom lens and took pictures from our balcony.
The second night we got back earlier so the kids would have a chance to actually swim at the beach. I stayed up in the room with Levi and met them at our hotel pool after about an hour. After swimming we decided to get some ice cream and walk out on the pier. We all enjoyed our stay in Imperial Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment