Simon is such a fun little boy. I can't believe I was worried about raising a boy. Sure he keeps me on my toes, but he is so full of love and cuddles for his momma. He is very opinionated and stubborn, but also really worried about others feelings and happiness. Simon is a huge momma's boy. Any help from Michael is off limits. It is funny how he likes a lot of the same things as last year, but is almost a year older. He doesn't seem much like a baby anymore.
Simon is really curious about smells. He wants to smell everything when we are cooking. He also asks what it smells like everywhere we go. He will let you know if he thinks something stinks. Simon talks a lot for his age. (I think it might have to do with keeping up with Miriam.) He amazes me with some of the things he says. He expresses himself well for an almost 3 year old. Simon does not like change. We have been living in our new house for 3 1/2 months and he still asks about our old house. He takes a long time to adjust to anything new and once we have a routine in place we are in trouble if we break it.
Simon still loves to watch Blue's Clues. He loves the episodes about animals and holidays. He always tells me details about the shows he watches. He notices so much. Simon loves his stuffed cow and blanket more than ever. He now has me swaddle the cow daily... who am I kidding I fix his cow so many times a day. Cow has to be "tight" so he can squeeze him better. Simon loves fruit and drinks. He would have chocolate milk and strawberries for every meal if we let him. Simon has started loving shooting hoops. He likes to get all his balls out and see which ones fit in the hoop. He also saw someone on a show doing tricks with a soccer ball and has been trying to balance a ball on his foot ever since. Simon loves animals. He watches animal videos on the iPad and asks to go the zoo daily.
Simon is really curious about smells. He wants to smell everything when we are cooking. He also asks what it smells like everywhere we go. He will let you know if he thinks something stinks. Simon talks a lot for his age. (I think it might have to do with keeping up with Miriam.) He amazes me with some of the things he says. He expresses himself well for an almost 3 year old. Simon does not like change. We have been living in our new house for 3 1/2 months and he still asks about our old house. He takes a long time to adjust to anything new and once we have a routine in place we are in trouble if we break it.
Simon still loves to watch Blue's Clues. He loves the episodes about animals and holidays. He always tells me details about the shows he watches. He notices so much. Simon loves his stuffed cow and blanket more than ever. He now has me swaddle the cow daily... who am I kidding I fix his cow so many times a day. Cow has to be "tight" so he can squeeze him better. Simon loves fruit and drinks. He would have chocolate milk and strawberries for every meal if we let him. Simon has started loving shooting hoops. He likes to get all his balls out and see which ones fit in the hoop. He also saw someone on a show doing tricks with a soccer ball and has been trying to balance a ball on his foot ever since. Simon loves animals. He watches animal videos on the iPad and asks to go the zoo daily.
^^Simon likes to be surrounded by things when he watches TV.^^
He cannot watch an episode of Blue's Clues without having his Blue's Clues book in his hands.
I cannot remember when I started keeping track of funny things Simon has said. So a lot of these might have been from months ago before he started talking so much more.
"Look"
"Mom watch"
"Never mind"
Probably
"I need to get dressed. I can't wear my pajamas to play hullabaloo. That would be weird."
I just sat down and said "okay people". Simon said "I'm not people, you're people".
"I'm having a hard time"
"That's silly"
Loves singing in the car as long as you don't watch him.
Kids=kids
People=adults
Mom: Simon are you excited to see your new room? It's mint.
S: yes, that's greenish
Simon just said "mom I have a special secret". He then showed me all the snacks he hid behind the couch while I was in the bathroom.
Simon has a thing for villains. Among his favorites are the Grinch, Cruella deVil, and Ursula.
"You can't sit there. That chair is for Cruella deVil."
"You happy Mom?" - Simon is concerned about others feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment