Sunday, February 23, 2014

Prima Ballerina

Last fall we found a great deal on a 12 week dance class for Miriam. It included ballet, jazz, and tap. Miriam had a lot of fun and loved dancing every week. I wasn't sure at first how much I was going to like the class. In the end Miriam had fun so that is all that matters. They did ballet at the beginning of each class. This is where they learned the most technique. Then they learned a little jazz routine in the middle. At the end of each class they did a little bit of tap technique and then put on a show with costumes. Miriam loved dressing up as different princesses each week.

I guess I was lazy because I never took our "real" camera to her class, but I did capture a bunch of pictures on my iPhone. The pictures aren't the best quality, but still cute. These are all the pictures in order from her first class to her last.




















I was able to take some videos on my iPhone. I broke it up into two parts because some of them are so long. The first video is the first two months and the second video is from the last month of class, including a bunch from her last class. On the last day of class they did a little performance of all the things they learned. Miriam did such a great job. A lot of the times she was the only one paying attention. We are excited to get her started in another dance class this coming year.



No comments:

Post a Comment