Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015

This year was another wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed our morning at home as a family. Miriam, Simon, and Levi were excited to give each other gifts this year. Instead of drawing names they decided to get a gift for both siblings. I love the spirit and excitement of Christmas. We are so thankful for all the thoughtful gifts we received. We appreciate all the love sent through the gifts.



Michael received gloves, a phone charger for his car, socks, a winter hat, and a Garmin fitness band.




Vanessa received a carpet cleaner - for Michael to clean the carpets :), a Fitbit, a gift card to the nail salon, and a nativity countdown.




This Christmas was the year of the Shopkins for Miriam. She got a cash register, a Doc McStuffins doctor kit, the Shopkins small mart and fridge, an Ariel nightgown, palace pets, a plush Ariel, books, a Shopkins carrier, and lots of Shopkins. Grandma and Grandpa Braswell sent her a dress, a bag set, and some Shopkins.









Simon was a bit all over the place this year. He couldn't contain his excitement each time it was his turn to open a present. As you might have guessed, Simon loves TMNT. He got the turtle lair, stealth tech Leo, TMNT pajamas, BeBop and Rock Steady, head droppin' Raph and Mikey, a plush Raph, books, a bow and arrow, Mikey's sound effect nunchuck, a Shopkins carrier, and some Shopkins. Grandma and Grandpa Braswell sent him the TMNT battle pack with 2 vehicles and some half-shell heroes.









Levi wasn't so sure about presents this year. He started out pretty sad and it was hard to convince him to open his presents. However, Simon got him the golden gift this year... a toy vacuum. He was happy after that. Levi also got a drum with musical instruments, Potato Head Avengers, Disney Junior figures, clothes, books, Disney Little People, and Mickey Mouse magnets. Grandma and Grandpa Braswell sent him some clothes, balls, and a Little People tractor. 









As a special gift this year I made the kids a personalized book with pictures from Disney World. Each one was different (and took forever to make). I am so glad I made them for Miriam, Simon, and Levi to remember our amazing trip to Disney World.


After we were done with presents we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids were excited for them to open the gifts we got for them. Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures of the kids opening their presents. Miriam got a Shopkins fashion spree set and a wooden M hand decorated by Grandma and Grandpa. Simon got a TMNT flashlight and a Raph car. Levi got a play tent. Michael and Vanessa got a wooden cutting board made by Michael's dad and a WDMyCloud to back up our files on the computer.



I think this last picture sums it all up, Christmas was happy and exhausting. We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

(tiny disclaimer - I am writing this post way after Christmas - I can't remember all the things we got - I'm sorry if I forgot something - the gifts were loved just the same)


No comments:

Post a Comment