As usual, time is passing by so quickly. In one month my little boy will be one. Levi is such a sweet boy. He loves to cuddle and give hugs and kisses. He grew 5 teeth this month, and I am sure the 6th isn't far behind. Levi isn't crawling, but he has learned to scoot around on his bum a bit. If he is on his tummy he scoots backward. Levi has finally taken to solid foods this month. He has started eating baby food and a few finger foods. He likes cheese sticks, strawberries, bananas, yogurt, and cereal. Levi is wearing 18 months clothes. I finally gave up squeezing him into 12 month clothes. Levi is trying to figure out communicating. I am not sure he has really said his first word, but he is definitely understanding more. He makes a lot of cute noises and copies what you do. Levi is really a great baby. We love him to the moon and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment