Sunday, February 3, 2013

catching up a bit

I was looking back through pictures today and realized that I am behind on posting some pictures from January. Here I was thinking I posted everything, because I didn't take very many pictures last month. I guess I forgot about a couple of days I actually got the camera out.

The day Miriam got her ears pierced we took her outside to take her picture. It was a pretty nice day and so we decided to walk around the block building a little bit. Simon wanted to make sure he wasn't left out on the picture taking. He kept stopping to smile at the camera.






I have been trying to take outfit posts for my other blog. The kids like to get in on the action.


One time Simon was sitting on the stairs waiting and somehow fell. Good thing his face caught his fall on the banister. I think he was more scared than anything. He just kept showing me his ow-ey. Somehow I got a really cute picture of Miriam and Simon after the whole ordeal.





Last, but not least, one day I found the kids laying in their room. I asked what they were doing. Miriam told me they were playing sleep-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment