a story of our daily life; sometimes exciting, sometimes mundane, but ours just the same
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Naomi at 8 months
Today we took Naomi to see the doctor. She wasn't very happy to have a stranger talking to her. She is definitely a Mama's girl. She is on the move and loving every minute of it. She is slowly starting to explore the house more. She now knows that if I leave the room she can just follow me.
At 8 months old Naomi is:
7870 grams (17 lbs. 8 oz.)
71.5 cm (28 inches)
She is growing and learning so much each month. She loves her brothers and sister. Her eyes light up when she sees them. Her favorite foods are anything orange (carrots, squash, mango, and sweet potato). She now waves "bye bye" and tries to sign "more". Naomi has pulled herself up to the couch twice. She has a new found love for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and freaks out when she hears the "Hot Dog Dance". Naomi's signature move below (up on her hands and feet in a bridge):
I feel so blessed to be Naomi's mom. I feel like I waited forever to have her join our family. She is a pure joy and blessing to us.
Labels:
Naomi Growth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment