Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WDW Day 3 - Epcot Future World

The next day of our Disney World trip was spent at Epcot. We got there at park opening, but weren't in a hurry to get to a big ticket ride. I don't know about anyone else, but my kids love water fountains. I think the kids appreciated the fact that we let them stop and look at the fountains for a while. Then we headed over to the water section of Future World. First we rode Nemo and Friends then went and saw Turtle Talk with Crush. My kids also love aquariums, so we spent a good deal of time watching fish and sea divers do their thing. While we were in the aquarium I couldn't find my phone. I hadn't taken it out and used it yet so I thought maybe I left it in the stroller or van. Michael, being the kind husband he is, left his phone with me and went to find my missing phone. The kids and I finished up watching the fish then went out the stroller for a snack. I thought Michael had definitely found my phone by then so I texted him that we were outside by the stroller. Luckily he walked right by us because I actually found my phone at the bottom of my bag... OOPS! Thank goodness it all worked out. What did people do before cell phones? (Ha!)








After all the sea life we were ready for our first FastPass at Spaceship Earth. I forgot how much of a history lesson it is. Miriam actually really liked it and asked me a bunch of questions. After that we took the kids over to the land area for some lunch at Sunshine Seasons. Miriam and Simon shared some chicken and rice. Next it was time to take turns riding Soarin' with our second FastPass. The kids were excited to ride twice (with rider switch) since Levi was too small to ride. Our last FastPass was for the Epcot Character Spot with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy. Miriam and Simon were pros at meeting the characters by then. I feel really bad, because I think I got some sunscreen in Levi's eye right before we went in. He was tired, grumpy, and not very excited to meet the characters this time.







No comments:

Post a Comment