I even remembered to take a video:
a story of our daily life; sometimes exciting, sometimes mundane, but ours just the same
Saturday, October 31, 2015
Making Root Beer for Halloween
It is always nice when a holiday lands on a Saturday. It means Michael is home to help me do something fun for the kids. On Halloween we decided to make some root beer. It ended up creating quite the audience with the neighborhood kids. They were all fascinated with the dry ice. When we asked some of the girls if they wanted to try it they were worried it had alcohol in it (kind of funny, but glad we have good kids on our street). We told them to go home and ask their parents if they could try some. The kids thought it was a lot of fun. I thought it was very tasty.
I even remembered to take a video:
I even remembered to take a video:
Labels:
Holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment