a story of our daily life; sometimes exciting, sometimes mundane, but ours just the same
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Picking Pumpkins
A couple of weeks ago we wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch to pick out their own pumpkins. I wanted to find somewhere that didn't charge for entry and had a free hayride (cheap-skate, I know). We ended up at Brookfield Pumpkins close to Fredrick, Maryland. It was a bit of a drive, but they had a very nice farm. They had a bunch of things for the kids to look at and play with. Once we were out in the field I realized it was actually a fairly warm day. The only downside of the farm was that it was hard for the kids to get around all the pumpkin plants and most of the pumpkins were pretty large. Everyone picked out a pumpkin and we headed home to display them on our own front porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment