Levi is a really happy baby. He loves to laugh and smile at anyone who will stop and talk to him. He has really started talking a lot... you know, as in making a lot of sounds. He still loves to be held which makes it hard to get anything done. However, I would rather hold him than do dishes anyway. Sometimes he will lay and play for a few minutes. He holds toys and puts them right to his mouth. He loves music, especially when I sing right to him.
Levi is sleeping really well at night. He sleeps about 9 hours (from 9-6) then wakes up to eat and sleeps for about another hour. Sleeping during the day is a whole other ballgame. I really want him to sleep in his crib for naps. When I put him down he doesn't sleep longer than 20-30 minutes. I know he is still tired because an hour later he will eat and fall asleep again. We are still working on nap schedules.
**Levi at four months**
Weight: 17 lbs. 5 oz. - 85th percentile
Length: 26 inches - 80th percentile
At four months Simon was 17 lbs. 11 oz and 26 inches long.
At four months Miriam was 15 lbs. 9 oz and 26 inches long.
No comments:
Post a Comment