all of this month's photos are my first photo challenge//PEACE: bedtime with 3 kids fast asleep
SKYLINE: watching these two laugh is better than any skyline I have seen//
SOMETHING YOU WORE TODAY: comfort accessorized with baby feet
FUN!: my three boys playing Hedbanz//
BIRD: I didn't leave the house today, therefore I didn't see a single bird. Here is a picture of Levi instead
YOU: with Miriam and Simon in the Target dressing room post Levi feeding//
SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU: these four inspire me to be better everyday
A SMELL YOU ADORE: fresh baked bread//
SOMETHING YOU DO EVERYDAY: peek in on my kids after they are asleep
A FAVORITE WORD: cheesecake. Our dessert for Mother's Day tomorrow.//
KITCHEN: took a picture of Michael in the kitchen so I could take a chance to wish him a happy birthday
SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY: being a mom to these 3 amazing kids//
MOM: as a mom I love that I get to decide to sit on the couch and hold my baby instead of cleaning
GRASS: Michael and his new lawnmower//LOVE: he is my one and only
WHAT YOU'RE READING: this is about all I have time to read these days//
SNACK: I have been devouring these lately. I am talking a bag every two days.
SOMETHING YOU MADE: salt and vinegar kale chips (my kids loved them)//
A FAVORITE PLACE: at home with my family
SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: milk (especially with cookies)//
WHERE YOU STAND: watching Levi get "decorated" by his sister and brother is a great place to stand
PINK: can I post about pink without this beautiful girl?//
TECHNOLOGY: I can look up breakfast ideas while nursing Levi at 4:00 am
SOMETHING NEW: been shopping for vacation//UNUSUAL: my kids today... or is it just the usual?
12 O'CLOCK: our picnic on the Potomac and the snake that interrupted our picnic//
SOMETHING SWEET: Michael coming home and taking care of Levi
THE WEATHER TODAY: hot and humid... but my new stroller came today!//
A NUMBER: 17 more days until our first family vacation
YOUR PERSONALITY: let's talk about a change over the years. 2
years ago I would have freaked out at the sight of my kids covered in
chalk. Today I say it will wash off and I am just happy they have played
nicely together for a long time//
SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL: strawberry picking
















No comments:
Post a Comment