a story of our daily life; sometimes exciting, sometimes mundane, but ours just the same
Friday, May 3, 2013
Charming Winchester Virginia
This week I took the kids to the quaint town of Winchester. I have been wanting to explore Winchester for quite some time but never could talk Michael into going. Thankfully, Michael's Mom and sister, Rebecca, wanted to check it out with me. I could have stayed all day looking at the cute old houses and shops. If only the kids could look at old houses and shops all day. Miriam and Simon were troopers as we made a day of antique shops, thrift stores, and walking down the street looking at old houses. At lunch we stopped at a bakery/country store for some BBQ. We realized we were there for the week of the Apple Blossom Festival and expected to see more people walking down the streets. Unfortunately the festival means the town shuts down and a lot of the shops were closed. I had a great time and look forward to going back and exploring more of what Winchester has to offer. Now I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Labels:
Grandparents,
Outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment